About the company:
The Cookie Jar DC is a local DC confectionery that makes ready-to-eat gourmet edible cookie dough—straight from the mixing bowl and safe to eat. Our mission is to make the dream come true of eating cookie dough right out of the jar (the way we prefer it, let’s be honest), one spoonful at a time. We deliver, ship nationwide, and cater events. We also sell our product at retail stores, farmers markets and pop up shops throughout the DC area. We produce out of Union Kitchen in Ivy City.
About the position:
The Cookie Jar DC is seeking Brand Ambassadors to represent the company at events.
- Pick up and drop off event materials from Union Kitchen or other pickup point
- Set up and break down at event
- Promote The Cookie Jar DC with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to event participants
- Hand out samples
- Operate a Point of Sale (POS) system to sell cookie dough jars
You're a good fit for this position if you:
- Have a positive, patient and professional attitude when dealing with customers
- Are comfortable handling cash and working with a Point of Sale (POS) system
- Can be energetic for the duration of the event, and enjoy interacting with customers
- Have a strong work ethic and excel when working independently
- Attention to detail
- Great attitude and are excited about being part of a small and growing company
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you want to be part of The Cookie Jar team!