- All classes last one hour. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early as we will begin promptly at the session start time.
- All classes take place at our National Harbor location at 185 Waterfront St, Oxon Hill MD 20745.
- Classes must have a minimum of eight participants. The maximum number of participants is 16.
- Classes take place in a semi-private section of the store while the store is open for normal business hours.
- This is a cookie dough making class, not a cookie baking class. Please note we do not have an oven on site and nothing will be baked.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Classes must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund. We are not able to provide a refund for classes that are cancelled less than 72 hours in advance, but you may transfer your ticket to a friend!
- All classes must have a minimum of eight participants. We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum requirement. We will contact you at least 48 hours in advance and provide a full refund.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult who has also registered for the event. Unfortunately chaperones cannot participate without a ticket.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- Please make sure that your hair is tied back.
- We will be melting butter, so long pants are recommended for an extra safety precaution.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!