- Shipping costs are based on weight and location and cover the necessary refrigerants needed to ensure the dough arrives to you fresh.
- We ship to all 50 states.
- We are currently shipping 2-3 days per week, usually Monday through Wednesday. We are working to get all orders out as fast as possible. Due to Covid-19, there may be slight delays, so please plan accordingly!
- If a shipping time is listed (for example, "UPS Ground 1 Business Day), that denotes the time in transit, not how many days it will take for you to receive your order after it is placed.
- The Dough Jar reserves the right to delay shipment on any order due to circumstances that could cause a delay in transit by the shipping carrier, such as (but not limited to) weather, natural disasters, holidays, civil unrest, pandemics, etc.
- We cannot honor specific dates for shipping orders. The date selector on the check out page is for delivery orders only. If you'd like us to delay the shipment of an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delayed or undeliverable due to problems with an address. We are not responsible for packages that are confirmed as delivered by the shipping carrier but cannot be found or were misplaced by the location (i.e. office building, apartment building) where the package was delivered.
- Orders that are cancelled or changed after they are placed and before they are shipped will incur an $8.00 fee.
- REFUND POLICY: We cannot cancel or refund orders once they have been shipped for any reason other than proof of breakage (photos are required) upon arrival or delay by the shipping carrier that has led to spoilage. In the case of spoilage, the package must be delivered outside the time range that we consider safe. If the package has spoiled because it was not claimed in a timely manner after delivery, we cannot refund the order. The Dough Jar reserves the right to re-deliver broken or delayed packages before issuing a refund.
- We currently deliver packages within the Capital Beltway (Interstate 495) every evening from 6-10pm.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed before 7pm.
- Make sure to select a delivery date and time on the Cart page before checking out. We cannot deliver orders that do not have a delivery date and time selected.
- The recipient or someone on behalf of the recipient must be present to receive any delivery order. We do not leave orders unattended.
- If the customer or recipient authorizes the courier to leave the package unattended, we are not responsible for any lost or misplaced packages.
- We are not responsible for any delivery orders that are returned due to the courier not being able to reach or leave the package with the recipient or someone collecting the package on their behalf. If you would like to reschedule the delivery, you will be charged another delivery fee for the redelivery.
- REFUND POLICY: We cannot issue refunds for the delivery cost on any orders that are cancelled after they are placed. Cancelled orders will also incur an $8.00 restocking fee.