About the company:
The Dough Jar is a local confectionery that makes ready-to-eat gourmet edible cookie dough—straight from the mixing bowl and safe to eat.
About the position:
The Dough Jar is seeking outgoing and independent Retail Associates to join the team at our holiday pop up shop at Tysons Corner Center (1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons, VA 22102)! As a Retail Associate, you’ll be the ambassador of the brand, selling cookie dough jars, baked goods, and gift packs to thousands of holiday shoppers.
This is a temporary position with shifts available from November 16-December 24. We’re looking for candidates with morning, afternoon, and/or evening availability. Shifts will be available seven days a week.
- Speaking about the company and answering questions about the product, company and menu in an articulate and confident way
- Helping customers find the perfect holiday gift options at our booth
- Keeping the booth organized, clean and well-stocked
- Giving customers tickets with proper pricing to be rung up at central register
- Packaging gift packs for in-store customers and scheduled pickup orders
- Communicating to manager when inventory needs to be stocked
- Taking inventory of all product and materials
- Completing all tasks as assigned in a careful and correct manner, paying attention to detail and completing all steps
- Putting away materials, product and anything else that arrives for the business
- Maintaining a positive attitude and being friendly and welcoming to all customers
- Any other tasks, as assigned
The following are expectations of all Retail Associates:
- Maintain a strong work ethic
- Always show up on time
- Pay attention to detail
- Work responsibly, especially when working independently
- Maintain reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude and be friendly and welcoming to all customers
- Keep all spaces organized according to instructions as given by supervisors
- Let supervisors know whenever there is a challenge with being able to do your job as assigned
How to apply:
1. Email your resume to email@example.com. Specify in the subject line which position you are applying for. If you are applying for multiple positions, only send one email and specify all positions you're applying for.
2. Fill out this survey.
Applicants must complete both steps listed above in order to be considered. Once we have received your application, we will review it and get back to you if it is a good fit. Please do not follow up.