At this time, our Georgetown shop remains open for takeout and delivery only. The National Harbor shop is currently only open on select days as we test our reopening plan.
Here are the way you can get your dough during our open hours:
- Takeout (Georgetown location only): Customers are welcome into the store to place takeout orders only. For everyone's safety, at this time we do not have indoor seating available. We are not offering samples and we do not have a public restroom. We are not accepting cash, but we accept credit, debit, Google Pay and Apply Pay. If you'd prefer to place an order in advance, please do so here. We will put your order on the table right inside for no-contact pickup. Please, masks are required when entering the store.
- Scheduled DMV Delivery: Place an order or delivery within the DC Beltway here. Orders will not be delivered without a confirmed date and time. Deliveries can be scheduled starting one hour after we open, except on Tuesdays when delivery is available 2-4pm and 6-10pm.
- On-Demand Delivery: You can find our menu for on-demand delivery on UberEATS, DoorDash, GrubHub, Caviar and Postmates.
- Shipping: If you're outside the beltway, we are shipping nationwide. Orders are currently going out 1-2 days per week, usually Mondays and Tuesdays to avoid weekend delays. Please try to get your order in by the Saturday before.
Georgetown store hours:
- Mondays: 6-10pm
- Tuesdays: 6-10pm
- Wednesdays: 6-10pm
- Thursdays: 6-10pm
- Fridays: 6-10pm
- Saturdays: 3-10pm
- Sundays: 6-10pm
National Harbor store hours:
The National Harbor shop is currently only open on select days as we test our reopening plan. We will update those days here as we know them:
- Friday, July 3: 12-6pm
- Saturday, July 4: 11am-5pm
- Sunday, July 5: 1-6pm
Thank you for your support!